TeleBiz offers reliable and high quality Satellite Phone Handsets for short term hire (minimum 3 days). Each Sat Phone Rental kit includes 240 volt charger, 12-24 Volt DC charger (in vehicle cigarette lighter charger), Carry case and our legendary Easy User Guide with a list of emergency numbers. We can also arrange pick-up/delivery after-hours.
If you’re planning to leave mobile reception for a short period of time, but would like to retain the safety, security and peace of mind that comes with a satellite phone, then please enquire about our satellite phone rentals. Your safety is important to us.
The following categories are examples of customers who regularly benefit from the safety, security, and global contactability of utilising our rental satellite phones:
- Tourists travelling to Cape York or across Australia
- Schools, and school age outings eg Scout groups
- Welfare groups and workers
- Remote construction/mining sites
- Maritime eg travelling between Australia & PNG, or across the North of Australia
- Remote Community Organisations
- Real Estate Firms
- Emergency Services -eg QLD Rescue Helicopter
- Law Enforcement / Police Stations
- Television / Theater Production
- Government (state & local)
- Many more
Hire fees are as follows:
Handset Rental is based on $99/Week, prepaid at pickup of phone.
Call/SMS/Data charges (if initated) are invoiced about one month after return of the Sat Phone.
Plus we highly recommend you book your satellite phone rental at least 14-28 days in advance to avoid disappointment. We cannot offer a satellite phone to a walk-in customer if that handset has already been pre-booked.